Wednesday, November 5, 2008

President Obama



He did it. He won. Though it was not much of a surprise, I'm glad the election is over and he will be taking over the reigns and leading this country.

If nothing more, I think his presidency will unify the people of America and with it create a more positive outlook towards the government, politics, and as a result, create a better future & country of people who care. Not to mention, I think the rest of the world likes the outcome of the election and hopefully Obama can piece together our shattered world relations.

I am pleased, now I hope he can walk the talk.

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's what I'm thinking too. Once I see him make some changes for good in this country,I will be more of a believer, but until then, I'm still a little sketchy. By the way, how's life? :)