Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cute, furry friends

Pets make life so great ... and I just love my little animals, so I wanted to post a photo blog about them.



This is Max, or as my parents like to call him, Honey.




This is Kitty. Seriously, his name is Kitty (very original, I know). He can have a little temper when it comes to people he doesn't know very well, but he is so loving and cuddly with me.




And finally this is Zeke, the kitty that is actually mine and Tommy's (not the whole family's). These pictures are older, and he is a lot bigger now. Zeke such a great pet, he is always so excited to see us and no matter where we are, we can count on Zeke's presence as well. He is unlike the ordinary cat ... he isn't fearful and little makes him jumpy. We play hide and seek and tag with him all the time. that's how cool he is.







1 comment:

Matt, Carolynn & Kaiya Reynolds said...

Reading this reminds me of Killer!! Haha, that cat hated me. But these ones look nice. :)