Monday, April 13, 2009



So, I never watch TV, but lately if I do take the time to watch TV, the only thing I will turn on is HGTV. I think I'm becoming addicted! I love watching the designers transform a sub-par space into works of art. It is so inspiring and I have learned alot about different styles, lighting, colors, design, and how to DIY. (Not to mention, I have already decided how my house will look and be decorated when I have one!) So, this summer, when it's nice and warm to be outside, I am taking on some projects. I want to learn how to build some basic things and especially how to fix up old finds from the thrift store. I cannot wait to be creative in a totally different way - more hands on. I want to add some things to my room, and also make an end table out of letterpress type and wood. I want to find an antique dresser and fix it up. I need to find a wrought iron bed frame and I was inspired for this great idea to make thin shelves to display different photography and artwork, which I also want to frame myself.
I can't wait!

[photo via weheartit.com]

No comments: