Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring is finally here

It has been a few wonderful days now of sunshine and 60-70 degree weather. I am so thankful, it boosts my spirits so much! I can't wait for the summer to set it.

Just to keep updated, I will share a few recent photos. I went skiing quite a bit this winter, so I have some pictures of one of the times Tommy, Dharma and I went to Deer Valley.

The other photos are of last weekend. Tommy, Nash, Jeff and I went to Salt Lake where we played in the warm weather, watched the sunset in a park, enjoyed some light shopping, concluded with a wonderful dinner and beer at Squatters followed by a friend's house party. Life is good!














1 comment:

Till_Proven_Guilty said...

LUCKY haha. Here its below 0'C and I have to say that my feet are blue. lol.