Wednesday, January 28, 2009















More than anything I wish to visit these places. And I will. So far, almost every country I have wanted to visit, I have.
Traveling is one of my top priorities in life. I love to indulge in foreign culture and beliefs, taste exotic foods, listen to the languages and experience what the beautiful environment has to offer, and admire the many wonderful living creations ... plants, flowers, and animals. And I love capturing the essence and moments of these places with my camera.
I know that I have become a much more knowledgeable, appreciative and understanding person through my travels so far in life and I am eager to keep growing through my travels ahead.
I want to not only see other historic, lavish, leading nations, but also experience and be humbled by the poor countries, the ones where even though the people have hardly anything they are some of the happiest, friendliest people in the world. I want to live like them and be inspired by them.

[In no particular order] on my list, to be completed within the next 5-10 years are:
South Africa/Africa.
Bali/Indonesia
India
Tahiti, specifically Bora Bora
Japan
Greece
New Zealand
Australia
Brazil
Peru
Malta
Israel
Morocco