Monday, January 26, 2009

Part 2



I once heard this:
risk and security are on the opposite ends of the spectrum.
The words I want to speak may just be my biggest risk.
I may lose all... or gain all. ALL.
I'm waiting for the time to be right, though it may never come.
Isn't that what risk is all about?
Tick-tock tick-tock. Months pass by.
Temporarily, my thoughts are clouded by unrecognizable emotions.
I can't seem to get these words out, tongue tied with a warring heart.
I can't create a masterpiece from this fragmented composition
Check mate: I am thoughtfully waiting to make my next move.
I must be cautious, I must remain rational.
Opposition.

So friend, let's run away together, let's chase those dreams
Let's get our hands dirty and live a little
Maybe it'd be better than we ever thought
Are you in?

No comments: