Monday, March 17, 2008

"style bytes"

Photobucket

www.stylebytes.net

I love this web site/blog! It's a must see, so I made this collage to give you an idea of what it's all about.
Agathe (the fashionista blogger) does such an incredible job mixing current fashion style with secondhand/vintage finds and also making her own clothes from scratch. I love her style and attitude about fashion. This blog is a great inspiration to my own style.


"i love playing around with different characters and one day i can be the old lady and another day i can be the rock chick. i have given up on choosing one style cause i find that it kills my joy of shopping. i have very few limits when it comes to what i wear and i like to think that i look good in anything (probably not so, but who really cares). due to my budget i mostly shop secondhand, make stuff myself or pick up something at h&m. i have no complaints cause i like that the shortness on cash makes me have to experience and be creative. to me fashion is a way of expressing myself and i love planning new outfits."
-Agathe Bjørnsdatter
www.stylebytes.net

No comments: